Google Search

Custom Search

Powered by...

Find us on Facebook

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Updated version of Virtual Clone Drive released

If your anything like me you probably installed Slysoft’s Virtual Clone Drive to be able to mount and play Blu-ray and DVD ISO images and then forgot all about it ever since. I had to install it again today on my laptop and noticed that a new version 5.4.5.0 had been released, it was actually released on 06/03/2011. The previous version 4..4.4.0 was released way back in December 2009!

5.4.5.0 Change Log:

  • - New: Improved DVD/HD-DVD/BD emulation
  • - New: Added help menu to notification icon
  • - New: Notification icon can be changed by the user
  • - New: Support for harddisks with very large physical sectors (> 2048 bytes)
  • - Some minor changes and improvements
  • - Updated languages

I use Virtual Clone Drive with the My Movies MCE add-in and Arcsoft TMT 3 to play my Blu-ray ISO images. You can download the latest version of Virtual Clone Drive from the Slysoft website here

No comments: