Google Search

Custom Search

Powered by...

Find us on Facebook

Monday 9 February 2009

Media Center MVP nomination

I received an email the other day from Microsoft, informing me I've been nominated for a Media Center MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award.

Another existing MVP has nominated me apparently, not sure who that was, but I guess thanks are in order. It's nice just to be nominated, I don't expect for a moment I would win such an award however, but I guess my passion for Media Center is being noticed in certain circles.

But I enjoy blogging and using the community discussion websites and giving something back to the community if I can, as when I first got in to Media Center which was not that long ago really, it was those guys on The Green Button that got me started and answered my newbie questions and since then I have been hooked on Windows Media Center and the connected digital home dream.

No comments: